Trademark RegistrationTrade marks are signs, symbols, logos, words, sounds or music (such as jingles) that distinguish your products and services from those of your competitors. A trade mark can be one of the most powerful marketing tools you have, helping customers recognise your business for the quality of its products or services.
Registering your trade mark gives you the exclusive right to use your mark for the goods and/or services that it covers in the United Kingdom (UK).
If you have a registered trade mark you can put the ® symbol next to it to warn others against using it. However, using this symbol for a trade mark that is not registered is an offence.
A registered trade mark:
- may put people off using your trade mark without your permission
- allows you to take legal action against anyone who uses your trade mark without your permission
- allows Trading Standards Officers or Police to bring criminal charges against counterfeiters if they use your trade mark
- is your property, which means you can sell it, or let other people have a licence that allows them to use it.
Before you may apply for a Trade Mark Registration it is a good idea to search the trademark database to find out whether this trademark is already registered as the trademark authority in UK will not refund any money if the application is for a duplicate trademark. So if you want to use us to register your trademark for your business then please select product A and product B for checkout. Once you enrol for this service we will do all the paper works for you and we will send this paper works to you for your signature. Every Trade Mark Registration may take up to 3 to 6 months depending on different types of business classes selected by the trader.
- Trade Mark Search: Price £29.99 + VAT. Buy It Now.
- Trade Mark Registration: Price £499.99 + VAT. Buy It Now.