Limited Company Formation
There are many benefits of a limited company; these are just a few that you might consider before forming a new company.
- A limited company can be formed very easily as long as some basic requirements are met. Our most economic formation package starts from as little as £16.99 + VAT;
- The liabilities of the company are limited to the assets held within the company so if it goes bust shareholders personal properties are protected;
- They are currently more tax efficient by using a mixture of salaries and dividends, and profits can be retained in the company instead of passed to shareholders so personal tax can be reduced significantly;
- It is easier to take on new investors in the company (by issuing new shares);
- It is very easy to issue different types of shares to new investors thus control can be retained by founder members while raising finance for the business;
- It is also easier to sell a share in the company than a part of a partnership;
- As the limited company is a separate legal entity, it will benefit from a continued existence even after the death of the shareholders and/or directors.